- Leave bandage on for a minimum of 3 hours.
- Wash your hands before removing the bandage, wash your tattoo with warm soapy water, DO NOT use a washcloth, repeat until tattoo is no longer slimy or glazed.
- Pat or dab (DO NOT rub) until tattoo is dry.
- Apply a very thin layer of Bepanthen© or artist’s recommended cream. Do this three times daily.
- Repeat until the tattoo is fully healed.
- DO NOT submerge tattoo in water for the first two weeks of healing. Quick showers are fine.
- DO NOT expose tattoo to direct sunlight or sunbeds.
Any questions or queries, please contact us.